...expiration dates, liaise with Security personnel for any security cards related matters
• Issue company equipment and keep a record
• Control and manage all key logs and inventory
• Manage fleet of vehicles
• Perform random checks including company provided...
* Meet with all group leaders to review memos/functions etc.
* Review perpetual inventories.
* Review and control in-suite liquor set ups and orders.
* Provide USPH training for new crew and periodical refresher USPH training of existing crew....
...standards e.g. MISRA C
Experience in software tool supporting software development process
Experience in versioning and revision control systems (e.g. SVN, Git, Synergy, MKS)
Experience in working with configuration management and collaboration tool Desirable but...
...Motivated to lead your team
· Compliance with all food safety policies, procedures and practices
· Cost control
· Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience preparing menus and meals for 200+
· Great attention to detail and creativity...
...are safe, clean and presentable
• Assists with back-stage requirements before, during and after performances
• Communicates with control booth and performers to ensure quality with disciplined and safe procedures backstage
• Can trouble-shoot during performances –...
...according to recipes and pictures; any possible discrepancies are to be rectified immediately.
• Ensure economical work practices and control the food production to minimize and avoid wastage.
• Must have a good knowledge and good understanding of USPH Rules and...
...high volume distribution center.
Or minimum 2-3 contracts completed on-board ships as Inventory Manager, Stores Manager, Hotel Controller or Provision Master.
Experience on material management systems, preferably MXP.
Experience of food handling procedures with...
...cleansed and stain free.
· Ensuring that any items that require thermal disinfection are processed correctly and that infection control policies are strictly adhered to including the correct method of handling items that have been soiled with body products including...
...received from the direct
supervisor or manager on duty; this may include show plates, food samples and random food tastings.
Control production levels and recommend ideas for improvements and better cost controlling.
Prepare daily Electronic food requisitions needed...
...Sales-orientated work in the service
Correct posting in POS-system
Takes care of the cleanliness in her/her area
Own quality control
Work in accordance with all relevant safety and environmental as well as hygiene (HACCP) regulations in the service area...
· Assists the vessel with administrating the entire bar operations shipboard and at outer islands.
· Maintains control of consumption of Consumables & Replaceable and control the budgets.
· Conducts Training Sessions of “Our Mission Is You” manual...
...financial performance of Housekeeping department are on target.
• Ensure a safe and fair work environment.
• Oversee inventory control and approve purchase order and requisitions.
• Ensure full adherence to USPH standards.
• Monitor reports such as Voyage\cruise...
• Sets up and operates video equipment for assigned shows.
• Programs show control computer during technical rehearsals as assigned.
• Performs equipment check before each show.
• Ensures that show set-up is complete and exact.
...documents for new features built by the team. Also implement new features
Maintain and enhance the back end system used by operators to control the casino
Integrate payment processing solutions into the casino software
Attend and actively participate in code reviews...
...basis into the meal count system.
Ensure proper food handling and storage procedures in all food preparation areas.
Monitor/control flagged and expensive item requisitions.
Follow the portion control chart and conduct random spot-checks.
Participate and assist...
...monitor the pastry personnel’s working hours.
Be present (in case the executive pastry chef is absent) during loadings for quality control/assurance (Pastry / Bakery and Fruits / Berries).
Must be knowledgeable with established quality standards and company policies....
Ensure smooth dispatch and operation of all shore excursions
Shuttle bus operation were applicable (organization, booking, control)
Has in depth knowledge of the product, destinations & procedures
Has the skills to deal with difficult passengers and/or...
...supporting class room environment. Classroom doors must be kept closed during lessons.
• Follow classroom rules and maintain class control and safety when dealing with young students. All students must be accompanied to and from the Front Desk area.
• The teacher is...
...sort, send all business papers and letters;
To conduct business correspondence;
To keep records in special journals and to ensure control over the non-disclosure of particularly important information, as well as to control the timely and correct execution of documents;...